Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Day the Music Really Did Die

I won't lie. I logged in only once for Life Day. I shuttled to Wayfar to get my presents under the tree. And with the snow on the desert planet, that city really IS "way far". (Insert your grumbles, thrown tomatoes, or Price Is Right Fail horn here).

But I see now that the Life Day Music has changed. The absolute BEST part of Life Day has changed. And for no good reason given. Yes, I said 'BEST' and no, it's not "arguably" the best, because I'll not hear any argument over it, thank you very much. You in the back, put your hand down. You're wrong.

So it wasn't enough that the Theed Shuttle bug was fixed, now we have to suffer new music because... cripes, I don't know. Why?! Anyone have an explanation?

A wise (albeit complacent) person once said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". But no job security was ever achieved by following that rule, I surmise.

But this one boggles the mind. My saving grace is that I just don't care enough to once again do Life Day again.

(I meant to be redundant again.)

No comments: