Sunday, September 16, 2007

Character Profile: Vincer Kaden

Name: Vincer Kaden
Species: Human, Tapani Sector, House Unknown


  • Age: Young
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Hair: Perfect
  • Favorite Hobbies: Gambling, Fishing
  • Favorite Food: Anything sweet, but nothing fluffy
  • Favorite Drink: Daranu, but you just can't find a good glass any more.
  • Favorite Species: Twi'leks. But can I specify a gender, too?
  • Favorite Planet: Zeltros, the Pleasure Planet. I heard it was... nice?
  • Residence: Oracle Base, Lok
  • Occupation: Administrator, Oracle Base
  • Always Seen With: Amber, the Plains Tusk Cat
  • But When She's Not Busy: Cyra Sedaris
  • Best Known For: Founding the Alliance's V-Squad and Laurus Rebel Safe City
  • My Lifetime Goal: Find my daughter, Jennica
  • If I Could Have One Wish: Cyra would have her freighter back; the Solitary Vengeance

No comments: