Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vincer's Journal: Tracking Contraband


Following reports from Alliance High Command of counterfeit credits, I took it upon myself to see if I couldn't locate how they're being distributed around the galaxy.

Naturally, the Alliance gets involved in some - shall we say - shadier dealings that may or may not make use of such fake currencies, but if the trafficking of such forgeries are not carefully regulated, potential holes in Alliance security appear.

I began on Naboo, just outside Deeja Peak. A band of pirates had set up an encampment nearby. These pirates are amateur at best, with no real chain of command nor skills to speak of. And while I may yet be completing my training for the Rebels, I had no trouble infiltrating and locating some of the information I needed.

I was also quite shocked to find that these pirates were also transporting foodstuffs from the Outer Rim, fruit that has been tagged as forbidden; and yes, there's probably a joke in there somewhere, but I'm too wrapped in the mission to make one now.

All Rebel agents are advised to continue tracking down these pirates and any they may have associated with. Orders are to contain these falsified credits before the Alliance's involvement is compromised.

No comments: